Dr Robert Ford FRANZCOG, FRCOG
- Dr Robert Ford is a visiting consultant at the Mater, Royal North Shore and North Shore Private hospitals.
- For more than 10 years he has been the Supervisor of training in obstetrics and gynaecology in Northern Sydney and he is a recent chairman of the College of Obstetricians and gynaecologists in New South Wales. He is an examiner and standard setter for the college.
- His areas of interest and expertise are the hysteroscopic and laparoscopic treatment of menstrual disorders, infertility management, colposcopy and treatment of abnormal pap smears, management of pelvic floor prolapse and bladder problems.
- He has been a principal faculty member of CARE since its inception.
- He has a particular interest in the prevention and management of endoscopic complications and informed consent and has lectured widely on the subject in addition to providing expert medico-legal opinion related to this area.
- Dr Fords consulting rooms are located on level 3, North Shore Private Hospital.
- For appointment, please phone 02 9437 3636.