Welcome to the CARE Training and Education. The Centre for Advanced Reproductive Endosurgery (CARE), in association with the Sydney Clinical Skills & Simulation Centre (SCSSC), North Shore Private and the Mater Hospitals – affiliated teaching units of the University of Sydney – warmly invites you to participate in our highly acclaimed courses in Minimal Access Pelvic Surgery.
The ultimate goal of our courses is to help you gain the skills, knowledge and confidence to:
- Provide patients with safe, efficient and effective minimal access pelvic surgery
- Avoid and manage complications in gynaecological surgery
Based on the tremendous positive feed back from hundreds of participants who have attended the program over the last 23 years, we are pleased to continue offering 3 distinct Master Classes each year.
Due to the tremendous interest in the courses and limited spaces, we recommend that any surgeon who wishes to register for 2020 courses to do so AS SOON AS POSSIBLE to avoid the risk and disappointment of missing out.
For 2020 Master Classes, please check the appropriate course dates and send enquiries by email.
The CARE Master Class in Hysterectomy, Myomectomy and Adnexal surgery
- 16 March – 20 March 2020 – OPEN
- 02 November – 06 November 2020 – OPEN
The CARE Master Class in Laparoscopic Excision of Endometriosis & Hysterectomy Techniques
- 03 August – 07 August 2020 – OPEN
All Master classes are carefully planned and developed to include:
- Clearly defined syllabus and achievable objectives
- Pre and post-course assessment
- Emphasis in detailed surgical and pathological anatomy
- Laparoscopic suturing workshop
- Hands-on practice in anaesthetised animate labs
- Live surgery
- Practical seminars
- Case presentation with emphasis on complication prevention and management
- Step-by-step multimedia presentations of all major procedures demonstrated.
- CPD Meeting points awarded by RANZCOG in recognition of the quality and value of the program.
We look forward to welcoming you to our courses.
Clinical Associate Professor, University of Sydney, Director of CARE Program