The value and success of CARE research has been acknowledged at major international scientific / surgical conferences and / or published in peer-reviewed journals with highlights including:
1. BEST REGISTRAR FREE COMMNIUCATION PAPER. Is pouch of Douglas obliteration a marker of bowel endometriosis? Khong SY, Bignardi T, Kew C, Luscombe G, Lam A. Combined AGES/ISGE International Conference, Sydney May 26-29, 2010.
2. BEST VIDEO PRESENTATION. Laparoscopic excision of bladder and bowel endometriosis. Khong SY, Lam A. 11th Annual congress of the Asia-Pacific Association for Gynecologic Endoscopy and Minimally Invasive Therapy. KK Women’s& Children’s Hospital, Singapore. 29 -31th October 2010.
3. BEST ABSTRACT in UROGYNAECOLOGY/ VAGINAL SURGERY. Evidence to justify retention of Transvaginal Mesh : Comparison between laparoscopic Sacral Colpopexy and Transvaginal Elevate Mesh Series. To V, Lam A. Oral presentation at the 45th American Association Gynecologic Laparoscopists World Congress; 2016 November 16-18; Orlando, USA.
4. BEST FREE COMMUNICATION PRESENTATION. Use of Surgisis mesh in the management of Prolene Mesh Erosion into the vagina. Khong SY, Lam A. Australian Gynaecological Endoscopic Society (AGES) Pelvic Meeting, Melbourne August 2009.
5. Safety and long-term efficacy of fractional CO2 laser treatment in women suffering from genitourinary syndrome of menopause. Fariba Behnia-Willison, Sara Sarraf, Joseph Miller, Behrang Mohamadid Alison S. Care, Alan Lam, Nadia Willison, Leila Behnia Stefano Salvatore. European Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Biology 213 (2017) 39–44.
6. One-Year Anatomical and Functional Outcomes of 302 Elevate Posterior and Apical Mesh Repairs. Hengrasmee P, Almotrafi TA, To V, Lam A. Siriraj Med J 2018;70: 131-138.